DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   occasional reminder - faceplates and vacuum pumps (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/95864-occasional-reminder-faceplates-vacuum-pumps.html)

Bill Rubenstein March 20th 05 07:55 PM

Then I'll use that as my cue to remind people that I am still selling
lathes -- nice ones -- www.stubbylatheusa.com.

Bill

william_b_noble wrote:
ok, once in a while, I like to remind this group that I sell inexpensive
faceplates and used/rebuilt vacuum pumps. See my web site,
www.wbnoble.com - right now my supply of pumps is limited, a few gast vane
pumps and two thomas wobble piston pumps are left.

william_b_noble March 20th 05 07:58 PM

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com

WillR March 20th 05 08:31 PM

william_b_noble wrote:

ok, once in a while, I like to remind this group that I sell inexpensive
faceplates and used/rebuilt vacuum pumps. See my web site,
www.wbnoble.com - right now my supply of pumps is limited, a few gast
vane
pumps and two thomas wobble piston pumps are left.

Nice pics.

Interesting to see that people make spindles from railroad ties.

Learn something everyday.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

mac davis March 20th 05 10:19 PM

william_b_noble wrote:
ok, once in a while, I like to remind this group that I sell inexpensive
faceplates and used/rebuilt vacuum pumps. See my web site,
www.wbnoble.com - right now my supply of pumps is limited, a few gast vane
pumps and two thomas wobble piston pumps are left.

And I'll stick my nose in to say that as much as I hate spam, you guys (and many
others, including Big Bill's turning DVD) are read with pleasure as you are both
frequent contributors to the group..

"How come we stick our 2 cents in and people only offer us a penny for our
thoughts?"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Ken Grunke March 22nd 05 05:04 AM

william_b_noble wrote:
ok, once in a while, I like to remind this group that I sell inexpensive
faceplates and used/rebuilt vacuum pumps. See my web site,
www.wbnoble.com - right now my supply of pumps is limited, a few gast vane
pumps and two thomas wobble piston pumps are left.

Bill, I gave a plug for your faceplates on the Woodturning Resource
forums about a week ago, toot-toot ;-)

Ken Grunke
http://www.token.crwoodturner.com/ecc/