DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vacumm Pumps? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/94946-vacumm-pumps.html)

harryc March 13th 05 08:11 PM

Vacumm Pumps?

I had the email address of someone who was selling used and reconditioned
vacuum pumps in this group for vacuum chucks, I lost anyone know anyone
sells these pumps

--
Harry

Leo Lichtman March 13th 05 11:28 PM

"harryc" wrote: I had the email address of someone who was selling used and
reconditioned vacuum pumps in this group for vacuum chucks, I lost anyone
know anyone sells these pumps
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are probably thinking of Bill Noble. He follows this group pretty
closely, so he will probably speak up. He prefers not to have his e-mail
address posted openly, so I won't.

no(SPAM)vasys March 13th 05 11:31 PM

harryc wrote:
I had the email address of someone who was selling used and reconditioned
vacuum pumps in this group for vacuum chucks, I lost anyone know anyone
sells these pumps

That would be Bill Noble. From "Google" it looks like his email address
is (note the "munge"):

william_b_noble

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove (SPAM) to send email)

Bill Otten March 19th 05 11:14 PM

"harryc" wrote in message
I had the email address of someone who was selling used and reconditioned
vacuum pumps in this group for vacuum chucks, I lost

That sucks!