Default ProPay: Have to enter data on same day as transaction?

If you own a business and are considering propay for your cc txn, then
this is for you.

I would strongly recommend to everyone that they DO NOT open an acct
with propay.

I have been trying to close my acct with them for over a month. Every
time I try to close it, I have been given a reason why I cannot close
it. ( i need to clear the active balance by sending this person an
email or that person)

Do not use them.

1. they don't have a phone. You can only contact them by email.
2. they are starting to charge huge fees starting next month. You can
do much better with a real merchant acct.
3. You have to give them $250 or more to hold in reserve with no
interest when you use the service.
4. When you close the acct, as I am trying to do, they hold on to the
reserve and then tell you cannot close the acct because money is in
reserve and then they charge you monthly fees because your acct is
inactive. Yet, you cannot use the acct because you are trying to
close it and it takes 6 mos to release the reserve funds. and you
cannot close it because money is in reserve. Does that make any sense?

DO NOT USE PROPAY! (http://www.propay.com)

Kammy
Fred A. Murphy wrote:
On 27-Feb-2003, (Roger Fulton)

wrote:

Seems to me that Dan is contradicting the Payment Services
Agreement. I don't want to make hundreds of dollars of sales on a
weekend and then not be able to process any of them ever.

I'd want it in writing from corporate in a form other than a live

chat
transcript.

Any time something like this would get disputed, the rule is that the
contract overrides anything told to you by a salesman, etc, unless it

is in
writing and approved.

--

You want sympathy?
It's in the dictionary.

Chuck

On 22 Feb 2005 12:06:41 -0800, wrote:

All of which begs the questions:

- Did you bother reading the member's agreement?
- Why would ANYbody trust their finances and indeed their cash to some
fly-by-night outfit that doesn't even have a PHONE NUMBER??!!

[...]

Fred A. Murphy wrote:
On 27-Feb-2003, (Roger Fulton)

wrote:

Seems to me that Dan is contradicting the Payment Services
Agreement. I don't want to make hundreds of dollars of sales on a
weekend and then not be able to process any of them ever.

I'd want it in writing from corporate in a form other than a live

chat
transcript.

Any time something like this would get disputed, the rule is that the
contract overrides anything told to you by a salesman, etc, unless it

is in
writing and approved.

--

You want sympathy?
It's in the dictionary.
Between suicide and syphilis.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Lori

I've used Propay for 4 years with wonderful results. I have talked to
them both by phone and my their instant online chat with no problems.
They are actually lowering their fees next month with various upgrades
available. They've raised my limits periodically without requiring a
deposit due to my good record with them. I now process about $5,000 a
month with them without incident.

Thought I'd give the flip side of this rant.

Lori

Chuck wrote:
[...]

Fred A. Murphy wrote:

On 27-Feb-2003, (Roger Fulton)

wrote:

Seems to me that Dan is contradicting the Payment Services
Agreement. I don't want to make hundreds of dollars of sales on a
weekend and then not be able to process any of them ever.

I'd want it in writing from corporate in a form other than a live

chat

transcript.

Any time something like this would get disputed, the rule is that the
contract overrides anything told to you by a salesman, etc, unless it

is in

writing and approved.

--

You want sympathy?
It's in the dictionary.
Between suicide and syphilis.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Ralph J. Ramirez

I have used Propay for 2 years. I did have to provide a reserve to increase
my monthly and single sale limits but I can tell you my sales increased
substantially since adding credit cards to the mix, thanks to Propay. They
are more reasonable than other CC providers. Sorry to hear about your
experience. I have no complaints.......Ralph

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Fred A. Murphy wrote:
On 27-Feb-2003, (Roger Fulton)