DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Photographing turnings (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/90393-photographing-turnings.html)

Roger Bodley February 9th 05 03:41 AM

Photographing turnings

Can anyone tell me where I might find details on making a set up to
photograph wood turnings.

Me myself and I February 9th 05 04:59 AM

Ever heard of a little search engine called "google"?

search on "woodturning photgraphy"...

one that comes up is: http://www.texaswoodartists.com/tips/photo_mart.html

Roger February 9th 05 08:07 PM

Roger Bodley wrote:
Can anyone tell me where I might find details on making a set up to
photograph wood turnings.

American Woodturner Summer 2004 (vol 19 #2) had a nice article by Bob
Hawks on this subject that demonstrated a variety of easy ways to light
turned objects to achieve particular effects.

Roger

Leo Van Der Loo February 9th 05 08:39 PM

Hi there

Here is another site with info, hope it works

http://users.adelphia.net/~hishis/Ph....htm#Diffusion

mac davis February 10th 05 03:58 PM

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:39:58 -0500, Leo Van Der Loo
wrote:

Bill Grumbine has a nice section on his site on it:

http://www.enter.net/~ultradad/photos.html

Roger Bodley wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I might find details on making a set up to
photograph wood turnings.

American Woodturner Summer 2004 (vol 19 #2) had a nice article by Bob
Hawks on this subject that demonstrated a variety of easy ways to light
turned objects to achieve particular effects.

Roger

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Bill B February 11th 05 05:20 PM