DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Florida Keys Timber (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/89992-florida-keys-timber.html)

Peter Holt February 6th 05 09:24 PM

Florida Keys Timber

Last year someone kindly supplied me with the details of a guy who supplies
wood in the Keys. I have lost those details since my hard disc crashed 6
months ago. I remember his address was somewhere between Marathon and Key
Largo (possibly Islamorada) but I'm not sure where. Can anyone help me out?
An email address or 'phone number would do.
Is there any woodturning store in, or close to, the Keys that is worth a
visit while I am over later this week?
Peter

Ron Robinson February 7th 05 02:38 PM

Last year someone kindly supplied me with the details of a guy who

supplies
wood in the Keys.

Hi Peter,

The gentleman that you are looking for is--
Mark Butler
Address: PO Box 195
Tavernier, FL 33070
Phone: 305-664-2924
Fax: 305-664-2924

Good Luck.

Ron Robinson
East Texas

Ron Robinson February 7th 05 02:49 PM

I forgot to add this.
http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot207.shtml

Ron

Peter Holt February 7th 05 10:08 PM

Thanks very much Ron. I now recognise the details as being those I was given
last year. I will give Mark a ring when I get there. Hopefully I will have
more luck this time.
Thanks again
Peter.