Wuzfuzde

Default link belt (narrow)

My midi Delta Lathe belt decided to twist and curl and do wierd things all of
which reders it less than usable- at wood craft I bought a link belt
replacement but it is entirely too wide' although it does function its isn't
right -does any one know where i could get a narrow one?
Thanks

Joe Wells

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:00:22 +0000, Wuzfuzde wrote:

My midi Delta Lathe belt decided to twist and curl and do wierd things all
of which reders it less than usable- at wood craft I bought a link belt
replacement but it is entirely too wide' although it does function its
isn't right -does any one know where i could get a narrow one? Thanks

What you have is 1/2", Grizzly carries 3/8" and 5/8" as well.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/items-list.cfm?listtype=special&special=%27%27g3639%27%2 7%2C%27%27g3640%27%27%2C%27%27g8127%27%27

--
Joe Wells

ottomatic

"Wuzfuzde" wrote in message
My midi Delta Lathe belt decided to twist and curl and do wierd things all

of
which reders it less than usable- at wood craft I bought a link belt
replacement but it is entirely too wide' although it does function its

isn't
right -does any one know where i could get a narrow one?
Thanks

I think there is only one link belt size
not 100% sure

otto

George

"Joe Wells" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:00:22 +0000, Wuzfuzde wrote:

My midi Delta Lathe belt decided to twist and curl and do wierd things

all
of which reders it less than usable- at wood craft I bought a link

belt
replacement but it is entirely too wide' although it does function its
isn't right -does any one know where i could get a narrow one? Thanks

What you have is 1/2", Grizzly carries 3/8" and 5/8" as well.

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...al&special=%27
%27g3639%27%27%2C%27%27g3640%27%27%2C%27%27g8127%2 7%27

Are they suitable substitutes for flat belts? Do you run them inside out,
or something?

Leo Van Der Loo

Wuz

Power twist link belts come in a number of sizes, like 3L, 4L/A, 5L/B,
C,D, and in special material to run like a "snake belt" as on your car
engine.
I have a link here if interested.
http://www.fennerindustrial.com/prod...twist_ind.html

Have fun and take care