dtoggs

Default WTB Roto/carve Table saw duplicator

I am looking to buy a table saw duplicator called "Roto/carve" mfgd
1985-1995 I need it for my woodshop turning projects.advise size,price and
shipping to 40219. Thanks,Paul

dtoggs

Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
powerful,PW

Leif Thorvaldson

"dtoggs" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
powerful,PW

You're right. That's why the gubbmint wants to tax and control it! *G*

Leif

dtoggs

I did find a Roto Carve on the net! I now need set up pattern and would
like to have the salesl video. I would alsa like to converse with an
owner. Thanks,Paul W

mescalero

Sir, I have the sales video. I also want to buy a roto-carve, could
you share some of the things you learned in your search
Robert

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

replying to dtoggs , fred wrote:
pandb12167 wrote:

I am looking to buy a table saw duplicator called "Roto/carve"
mfgd
1985-1995 I need it for my woodshop turning projects.advise size,price
and
shipping to 40219. Thanks,Paul

I have same.....
contact Fred 716-433-4224 12:00 noon E.S.T. is best

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

pandb12167 wrote:

I am looking to buy a table saw duplicator called "Roto/carve"
mfgd
1985-1995 I need it for my woodshop turning projects.advise size,price
and
shipping to 40219. Thanks,Paul

I have same.....
contact Fred 716-433-4224 12:00 noon E.S.T. is best

You noticed that was from 11 years ago?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Monday, May 30, 2005 at 12:03:44 PM UTC-5, mescalero wrote:
Sir, I have the sales video. I also want to buy a roto-carve, could
you share some of the things you learned in your search
Robert

I have a Roto Carve in Great Condition if you are still looking.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Wednesday, April 6, 2005 at 1:23:17 PM UTC-4, dtoggs wrote:
Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
powerful,PW

I know this is an old post however, I am looking for parts (centers) any idea's?
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Monday, June 18, 2018 at 9:31:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, May 30, 2005 at 12:03:44 PM UTC-5, mescalero wrote:
Sir, I have the sales video. I also want to buy a roto-carve, could
you share some of the things you learned in your search
Robert

I have a Roto Carve in Great Condition if you are still looking.

I am looking for a roto carve / parts any ideas?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hello, I realize this thread is old, but I just inherited a Roto/Carve but it has no manual. Anyone able to direct me to where I might find one? And what is the value? thank you!!!

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodtur...tor-19412-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Is this roto carve still available? I'm interested in one. Thanks

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodtur...tor-19412-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I'm interested in your roto carve. Do you still have it?

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodtur...tor-19412-.htm