Old October 13th 20, 04:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default WTB Roto/carve Table saw duplicator

Hello, I realize this thread is old, but I just inherited a Roto/Carve but it has no manual. Anyone able to direct me to where I might find one? And what is the value? thank you!!!

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodtur...tor-19412-.htm