Old October 13th 20, 03:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default WTB Roto/carve Table saw duplicator

Hello, I realize this thread is old, but I just inherited a Roto/Carve but it has no manual. Anyone able to direct me to where I might find one? And what is the value? thank you!!!

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodtur...tor-19412-.htm

Old March 24th 21, 05:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Is this roto carve still available? I'm interested in one. Thanks

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodtur...tor-19412-.htm

Old March 24th 21, 05:15 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I'm interested in your roto carve. Do you still have it?

--
For full context, visit https://www.inspirepoint.com/woodtur...tor-19412-.htm