DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   my wife dumped me and this is my suicide note (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/87201-my-wife-dumped-me-my-suicide-note.html)

[email protected] January 19th 05 08:59 PM

my wife dumped me and this is my suicide note

my dear friends, i found this awesome website in which you can post
screenshots of your computer, everyone's doing it it is awesome!! you
can even find porn in there, free videos and free pictures, no strings
attached c=FCm with me and join this website, you wont regret it!
http://desktop2k.proboards39.com

[email protected] January 20th 05 07:49 AM

On 19 Jan 2005 12:59:09 -0800, wrote:

GO KILL YOURSELF AND LEAVE US BE.....

my dear friends, i found this awesome website in which you can post
screenshots of your computer, everyone's doing it it is awesome!! you
can even find porn in there, free videos and free pictures, no strings
attached cüm with me and join this website, you wont regret it!
http://desktop2k.proboards39.com

J. Clarke January 29th 05 09:58 PM

Why don't you go find the "Passion of the Christ" spammer and both of you
try to visit Jesus?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)