DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best nonCNC duplicator CHEAP!! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/86000-best-noncnc-duplicator-cheap.html)

Art Ransom January 13th 05 04:27 AM

Best nonCNC duplicator CHEAP!!

This has been addressed several times but I have discovered a great
duplicator. I bought the Vega duplicator that is supposed to be the best on
the market and was not happy. Now that I have started a Legacy section on
my site one of the first guys I talked with shows me his "radial duplicator"
.. After I finish making his sander I will start on the duplicator though I
am going to incorporate some changes he suggested. He plans to rebuild his
with the improvements but what he has works so well and it is being used
about 20 hr a week he hasn't had the time. Though designed for the Legacy
modifying it for a lathe wouldn't be a problem. You can see it in the
Legacy section of my site.

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas