DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dust (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/85299-dust.html)

Bill Gooch January 8th 05 09:19 PM

Dust

Just back from picking up my new Triton powered respirator... Got to wait
out the first 15 hour charge cycle. This coupled with new filters on my
squirrel cage system should see then end of my dust issues - or - a $400
refund. Can hardly wait to try it.

--
Bill
Kemptville, ON.

Rkola January 9th 05 11:27 PM

Got mine for Christmas, and have worn it for 20+ hours since. What an
improvement over my old mask - (Dustfoe). My glasses stay clean, and the shroud
really helps keep the shavings from creeping down the almost-tight-enough
collar on my turning smock.