DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Finally got off my butt and started it... LOL (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/85095-finally-got-off-my-butt-started-lol.html)

Old Griz January 7th 05 05:25 PM

Finally got off my butt and started it... LOL

Well I finally decided to start a new website for pen sales...
Wife and I debated over the domain and company name and then my 6yr old daughter told us her idea... everything just clicked.. it is really sad when I have to make my 6yr old my marketing director.. LOL...
This is just the beginning... the slide show is going to be changed when I get some better pictures done of the different styles I do..
Your input would be appreciated..
http://www.myfavoritepen.com

[email protected] January 8th 05 01:41 AM

--
Old Griz

Great start! I've spent the better part of this rainy day (SoCal)
working on one as well. What software are you using?
I like the pics as they are, with the possible exception of using the
same wood for the blank as the pen. I'm a graphic artist and amature
photographer, and I think they're fine. Sharp, nice and simple.
Carry on, and please let us know of updates.