DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Compliments of the Season (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/83905-re-compliments-season.html)

mac davis December 31st 04 11:29 PM

Compliments of the Season

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 14:58:23 -0800, "Keith Young"
wrote:

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with my woodturning questions. Little
do you know how much you have all assisted me. I don,t want to single out
any particular person, but all of your combined knowledge has helped me in
ways you could never imagine.All the best for a happy and healthy new year

Keith Young
Newfoundland
Canada
Dec 31st 2004

happy holidays back at ya, keith...

The web is fantastic... I just got back into wood a few months ago and
I've learned more in 3 months of rec.crafts.woodturning and
rec.woodworking then I have in the 20 years I did woodworking before
Al Gore Invented the Internet..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

skeezics January 1st 05 12:41 PM

wrote:

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with my woodturning questions. Little
do you know how much you have all assisted me. I don,t want to single out
any particular person, but all of your combined knowledge has helped me in
ways you could never imagine.All the best for a happy and healthy new year

Keith Young
Newfoundland
Canada
Dec 31st 2004

back at ya and to all a happy healthy new year!!!,

skeez