DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kelton Hollowing tools Sharpening? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/83260-kelton-hollowing-tools-sharpening.html)

harryc December 27th 04 02:43 AM

Kelton Hollowing tools Sharpening?

I have just purchase a set of Kelton Hollowing tools,with three tools,
curve, straight and slightly curved. They fit into a large metal handle and
held in place with set screws. I was wondering how do I sharpen these tools.
The end are made of heavy steel with an end shape like a scrapper. I have
two or three diamond pads but I am not sure how to sharpen. Any suggestions
--
Harry

Lyn J. Mangiameli December 27th 04 03:09 AM

Hi Harry,
Go he

http://www.fholder.com/Woodturning/lyn.html

and download the pdf of an article I did for More Woodturning on how to
use and maintain the Kelton Hollowers.

Lyn