DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Update: lathe chuck info (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/81950-update-lathe-chuck-info.html)

mac davis December 17th 04 12:06 AM

Update: lathe chuck info

The Oneway Talon came today.. wow!

I only had time to play with it on some scrap, but it looks like it's
going to change the way I turn bowls and jars, for sure..

For the stuff I do, I think I'll get the #1 jaw set for holding the
small stuff, but other than that, it looks like I'm good to go..

Another plus is that it comes with a nice plastic handled alan wrench
that happens to fit the shopsmith.. lol

Thanks again to all that responded with help and advice!!