DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Benjamin's Best Tools (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/81889-benjamins-best-tools.html)

Andy Reynolds December 16th 04 03:18 PM

Benjamin's Best Tools

Does anyone have experience with the Benjamin's Best brand of tools that
Penn State sells? Are they any good? Thanks.

Andy

Harry B. Pye December 16th 04 08:52 PM

Does anyone have experience with the Benjamin's Best brand of tools that
Penn State sells? Are they any good? Thanks.

When I was down there for their Freedom Pen Project Turn-a-Thon I picked up
a 1/2" skew. It is HSS and seems OK. It is not as nicely finished as my
bigger one from Packard Woodworks. I don't use it a lot so I haven't formed
any real opinion, but it seems OK and for the price you can hardly go wrong.

Harry