DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   My completed project (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/81825-my-completed-project.html)

Bart V December 16th 04 04:18 AM

My completed project

Alrightie then, lemme brag a little - here's my new banjo:
http://haruteq.com/newbanjo/newbanjo.htm
With many thanks for all the coaching from Bruce, Bill, Hugh, Roger,
Pete and all you fine folks here on rec.crafts.woodturning
Bart.
-
Check my most up to date email address at:
www.haruteq.com/contact.htm
banjo bridges, tabs, stained glass:
www.haruteq.com

**may your moments of need be met by moments of compassion**

Maxprop December 16th 04 05:27 AM

"Bart V" wrote in message

Alrightie then, lemme brag a little - here's my new banjo:
http://haruteq.com/newbanjo/newbanjo.htm
With many thanks for all the coaching from Bruce, Bill, Hugh, Roger,
Pete and all you fine folks here on rec.crafts.woodturning
Bart.

Funny, but I was expecting to see a nicely-crafted tool rest. Very nice
instrument. Wish I could play one.

Max

Leo Van Der Loo December 16th 04 07:26 AM

Hey Bart You've done a very nice job, just don't you go singing the
tiptoe tulip song G OK.
What kind of teak did you get, I turned Burma and India teak and it's
been a while but the teak was more a golden brown rather than the yellow
color your picture shows, I still have a couple of bowls that I turned
from teak 40+ years ago, and the teak is/was not a very hard wood, is
yours ?.
Whatever, you've got a good looking machine there, you can be proud !

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo