DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone heard from Ken Bullock lately? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/81547-anyone-heard-ken-bullock-lately.html)

Peter Teubel December 14th 04 03:50 AM

Anyone heard from Ken Bullock lately?

His web site is down and the last post from him on this forum was last year. The last I heard he was scaling back his woodturning
business, but I didn't think he drop it entirely.

Peter Teubel
Milford, MA
http://www.revolutionary-turners.com

Owen Lowe December 14th 04 04:56 AM

In article ,
Peter Teubel wrote:

His web site is down and the last post from him on this forum was last year.
The last I heard he was scaling back his woodturning
business, but I didn't think he drop it entirely.

Headed to Florida on a really long road trip if I recall.

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long

George December 14th 04 11:07 AM

"Owen Lowe" wrote in message
In article ,
Peter Teubel wrote:

His web site is down and the last post from him on this forum was last

year.
The last I heard he was scaling back his woodturning
business, but I didn't think he drop it entirely.

Headed to Florida on a really long road trip if I recall.

Member of the RV set, if memory serves. Was going to take a mini along.