DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Santa Claus will steal all your wood !!!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/81503-santa-claus-will-steal-all-your-wood.html)

Bruno Beam December 13th 04 10:53 PM

Santa Claus will steal all your wood !!!!!

Santa Claus is the vile wood-robber from the Nort Pole! Beware !

mac davis December 14th 04 03:56 PM

On 13 Dec 2004 14:53:03 -0800,
(Bruno Beam) wrote:

Santa Claus is the vile wood-robber from the Nort Pole! Beware !

I heard that he was a pervert that offered candy to kids in the hope
that they'd sit on his lap...

J. Clarke December 14th 04 07:32 PM

mac davis wrote:

On 13 Dec 2004 14:53:03 -0800,
(Bruno Beam) wrote:

Santa Claus is the vile wood-robber from the Nort Pole! Beware !

I heard that he was a pervert that offered candy to kids in the hope
that they'd sit on his lap...

I always misbehave in the hope that he'll give me sticks. With any luck
they'll be exotic sticks that make nice pens.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)