DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sorry - But I think (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/80564-sorry-but-i-think.html)

[email protected] December 7th 04 05:45 PM

Sorry - But I think

That the new format SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] December 7th 04 06:58 PM

If you're talking about the new Google groups format, I agree, I like
the old format much better.

rick
wrote:
That the new format SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lazarus Long December 8th 04 01:41 AM

On 7 Dec 2004 09:45:43 -0800, wrote:

That the new format SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get yourself a copy of Agent (
www.forteinc.com) or freeagent if you
don't wanna spend the bux.

[email protected] December 8th 04 01:36 PM

I agree I dont care for the new look. Its harder to get around in.

[email protected] December 8th 04 04:44 PM

All,

So that you are not confused.........Google has changed the page
formatting for newsgroup reading. Those of us that use Google to view
the USENET groups are the ones that are complaining.

I liked the old layout, but one feature I like in the new is that it
shows the WHOLE thread without paging through 10 posts at a time.
Joe Fleming - San Diego

woodgrinder December 8th 04 05:06 PM

Plus, it's showing false errors on posts. Google developers, are you
watching???

robdingnagian1 December 11th 04 02:39 PM

wrote:
I liked the old layout, but one feature I like in the new is that it
shows the WHOLE thread without paging through 10 posts at a time.

Unless the thread spans multiple pages. There are no tool bars to get
past the last shown message. You can click on it in the tree view, but
that is a pain in the ass.
I like the quick posting. It has a long way to go though.

Eric