DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ ejowp (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/75976-re-stupid-americans-stupid-stupid-stupid-_____________-_-ejowp.html)

Jgklr2732 November 7th 04 02:40 PM

Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________---_ ejowp

Who the hell do you think you are? I think you are a jerk!

Paulco November 7th 04 02:50 PM

But this is related to wood turning - pratts like this guy should have
1 inch skew chisel jammed where 1 inch skew chisels shouldn't normally
be jammed.
Cheers
Paul

On 07 Nov 2004 14:40:23 GMT, (Jgklr2732) wrote:

Who the hell do you think you are? I think you are a jerk!

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia

J. Clarke November 7th 04 03:03 PM

Jgklr2732 wrote:

Who the hell do you think you are? I think you are a jerk!

Don't feed the troll.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)