DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Woodcut DVD's (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/75107-woodcut-dvds.html)

Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales October 29th 04 08:28 PM

Woodcut DVD's

Just a note from a customer in UK

A note on the new DVD - bloody marvellous mate!!

I've watched most of it and think it really does do the products a lot of
favours. I have also sent out a few copies and the response from customers
has also been good.

--
www.woodcut-tools.com

All the best,
from Ken @ the Woodcut Sales team

Arch October 29th 04 09:17 PM

Thanks Ken. See you again in two weeks.

Turn to Safety, Arch

Fortiter,

Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales October 31st 04 05:51 PM

These have been reduced from $24.95 if you are looking at the site please
refresh your screen to get the new special price