william_b_noble

Default fa: lathe tailstock (make your own lathe?)

I've put a tailstock for a small lathe up for auction - it's an older lathe
for sure, probably a small wood lathe, but I have no idea what it came off
of. In fact, if you recognize it, please let me know and I'll update the
auction.

Some folks want to make their own lathe and save $$ - for them, this would
be a good deal - the 99 cent starting price is certainly less than even one
bolt would cost you, and it's a reasonable size for a mini lathe or a pen
making lathe - and it includes the center and whatnot as well. And ,
there's no reserve, so someone will get this thing to play with.....

here is the link

Bill

also check out http://www.home.labridge.com/~wnoble