DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   new work (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/73403-new-work.html)

Clay Foster October 16th 04 05:19 AM

new work

It's not woodturning, but you can see some of my latest work on my
website at http://home.earthlink.net/~claypen Go to the "Church
COmmission" page.

Lobby Dosser October 16th 04 06:05 AM

(Clay Foster) wrote:

It's not woodturning, but you can see some of my latest work on my
website at
http://home.earthlink.net/~claypen Go to the "Church
COmmission" page.

Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing it.

Arch October 16th 04 02:50 PM

Howdy Yourself,,

Whether or not it's woodturning (and with artistic license it well may
be), the work is very beautiful and inspiring. I always enjoy looking
at and thinking about your "temples". To recognize them in your ambry
and lectern legs evokes a sort of comfortable satisfaction. Thanks and
be tolerant of my 'trolling posts'. ;)

Regards, Arch

Fortiter,

cm October 16th 04 05:10 PM

Clay,

Thanks for sharing your work. I have been an admirer of your creativity and
work since I atteneded one of your demos in Tempe, AZ. You are a great
example of a creative thinker.

Craig McCormick

www.azcraig.us
vintage travel trailers / funky cars

om...

Kip055 October 17th 04 01:22 AM

t's not woodturning, but you can see some of my latest work

Clay:

Superb stuff - very innovative without being too "far out" to upset people!
Wish I was in a parish that supported work like this!

Kip Powers
Rogers, AR