DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jet 1442 Extension Bed (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/73327-jet-1442-extension-bed.html)

RonB October 15th 04 03:14 PM

Jet 1442 Extension Bed

FYI - I visited a local tool store yesterday and they had a Jet 1442
assembled with the optional extension bed. It looks like they just added
another full sized bed and a 3rd set of the cast legs. Talk about a boat.
Adding this to my machine would move momma's Toyota to the driveway.

(or me and the lathe to the back yard)

RonB October 15th 04 04:22 PM

WOW - You must turn some real bowls!