DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Learn French in the Alps. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/71949-re-learn-french-alps.html)

Ken Vaughn October 4th 04 02:18 AM

Learn French in the Alps.

The only reason I can think of for learning French would be to ask
directions to visit the graves of countless brave Americans at Normandy.
This of course would be a waste of time, the arrogant French would remind me
that my accent was not correct, like theirs, without a German accent.

Sorry, too much wine for dinner (California of course).

--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/

"John Cuteaux" wrote in message
To learn French in France, I found this great school, located both in
Annecy and Chambéry, in the heart of the Alps. Given the number of
activities and the surroundings I thought I would share this ressource
with others.

http://www.ifalpes.com

Let me know if you have any good education portal ressources. Thanks.