DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Northwest Power Tools - Jet Mini Lathe (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/70730-northwest-power-tools-jet-mini-lathe.html)

Xlat September 26th 04 03:06 PM

Northwest Power Tools - Jet Mini Lathe

Just wanted to mention / recommend Northwest Power Tools for your next
Jet tool purchase. I have bought two Jet Mini Lathes from them, and
was very pleased with the service / price. I had a small problem with
the paint job on the tailstock of the brand new 2nd unit, and Rhonda
from Northwest took care of it very nicely (and quick too)!.

I am not related, don't work for, and have no financial interest in
the company. These days though, it's hard to find a company that acts
like it actually cares and will take care of things promptly.

Might want to try them out for your next purchase. I bought the Mini
Lathe for a little over $200.00 delivered. No gripes here.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!