DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   [OT=business] (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/69144-%5Bot%3Dbusiness%5D.html)

Black Sheep September 25th 04 03:33 AM

[OT=business]

I regularly frequent abpw,abpf and rec.woodworking.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am now selling Oregon Maple burl
for turners and furniture makers. Most pieces will appear on eBay over the
next few months until I can get the website (www.dukeofburl.biz &
www.dukeofburl.com) up and running. I also have access to Madrone Burl and
a few other fine North American woods. We will be making custom cuts
available too. My eBay Id is "dukeofburl".

Thanks for your time.

--
Sy Kaplan
Artist in Wood

Kevin & Theresa Miller September 25th 04 06:37 PM

Black Sheep wrote:

I regularly frequent abpw,abpf and rec.woodworking.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am now selling Oregon Maple burl
for turners and furniture makers. Most pieces will appear on eBay over the
next few months until I can get the website (www.dukeofburl.biz &
www.dukeofburl.com) up and running. I also have access to Madrone Burl and
a few other fine North American woods. We will be making custom cuts
available too. My eBay Id is "dukeofburl".

Better jump on this guys - it's just such a shame to see really nice turning
blocks being used as tabletops! g

....Kevin
--
Kevin & Theresa Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Black Sheep September 25th 04 08:00 PM

I've just posted a bunch on eBay. Mostly AAAAA Maple Burl turning stock.

Really beauties!

Sy