DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trip to England (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/69095-trip-england.html)

S S Law NH September 14th 04 12:51 PM

Hi Darrell,

If you're going to be in Suffolk, northeast of London, there is a turner there.
He was featured in a back issue of "Woodturning"and naturally I've forgotten
his name. If you're interested, email me and I'll try to find his name a
location.

Jay in NH

Darrell Feltmate September 14th 04 01:25 PM

Trip to England

hi all. My wife and I are travelling to England as we see our youngest off
from Heathrow to Nairobi (another and longer story). She says I can have
time to visit a wood turner or two if there is some one to drop in on. Any
ideas? We should be there from the 29th of September until the 12th.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate