DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Arch (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/68606-ping-arch.html)

Henry September 10th 04 02:09 AM

Ping Arch

How did you fare from Frances. Did you, yours, and your lathe survive. If
all is well and good news how is the free wood supply.

Henry

Ecnerwal September 10th 04 03:32 PM

In article c970d.116$X16.64@trnddc04,
"Henry" wrote:

How did you fare from Frances. Did you, yours, and your lathe survive. If
all is well and good news how is the free wood supply.

I don't know precisely where Arch lives, but I do know that our friends
who live in DeLand (near Daytona Beach) are still camping out at somone
else's house due to no power/water at home, and lots and lots of free
turning stock around the neighborhood, all of which missed their house.
Unfortunately, they don't turn, and it's a long way from Vermont.