Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Threaded Chuck For a Union Graduate

Having just unpacked my Union Graduate after it has been in storage for 20 years I find that I am in need of a Threaded Chuck. An initial search failed to source anything that will accomodate the 1.5 inch 6 tpi head stock.

Any or all suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks,

Sean Munley
Victoria Australia.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 10:31:20 PM UTC-4, sean munley wrote:
Having just unpacked my Union Graduate after it has been in storage for 20 years I find that I am in need of a Threaded Chuck. An initial search failed to source anything that will accomodate the 1.5 inch 6 tpi head stock.

Any or all suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks,

Sean Munley
Victoria Australia.

You might have to find an adapter to marry the chuck you like to the lathe spindle. mscdirect.com?