DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   question - rotary surface planer (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/67285-question-rotary-surface-planer.html)

bernie feinerman August 30th 04 10:43 PM

question - rotary surface planer

Hello.
Picked up a Barrow #9-2289 rotary surface planer via Ebay for possible use
in flattening glued up segmented.rings.
It looks similar to a Wagner safety planer, tho it might not be as safe as
the Wagner is supposed to be.

Any idea where I can find the instructions for using it.

If this is not the right group to post the question, any suggestions on
where to post this question will be appreciated.

bernie feinerman

Lobby Dosser August 30th 04 11:19 PM

"bernie feinerman" wrote in

Hello.
Picked up a Barrow #9-2289 rotary surface planer via Ebay for possible
use in flattening glued up segmented.rings.
It looks similar to a Wagner safety planer, tho it might not be as
safe as the Wagner is supposed to be.

Any idea where I can find the instructions for using it.

If this is not the right group to post the question, any suggestions
on where to post this question will be appreciated.

bernie feinerman

You might also want to try rec.woodworking and a Google search on 'rotary
surface planer'.

I've never used one.

LD