GTO69RA4

Default Oliver lathe bed/legs available--eastern MA

Another fellow crossposted my original post, but just to reiterate. A guy I
know has the bed and legs (nothing else) from an Oliver wood lathe. He's going
to scrap it in a day or two, and probably would need someone to actually buy it
in order to save the thing from the furnace.

If anyone on the east coast wants to buy it, drop me a line and I'll get some
more info.

GTO(John)