DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Exocet problem (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/65242-exocet-problem.html)

Colin Spencer August 15th 04 07:46 PM

Exocet problem

Anybody got any bright ideas?

My exocet handle seems to have locked solid and I cannot remove the gouge
from the handle.

I have emailed the manufacturer twice and not received a response.

--
Regards

Colin

www.turnspain.com

---

Bill Rubenstein August 16th 04 04:38 AM

This is very strange. Harry had a booth at Orlando but nobody was there and I didn't hear any
explanation.

Bill

In article , says...