Old March 6th 19, 11:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Drill Rods Manufacturers & Suppliers in South Africa

Blast Hole Drill Rods manufactured at Focus Mining Services are supplied all over Australia and South Africa. We Provide services in Mining, Remodeling, & Constructional Areas. We Supply Blast Hole Drill Rods, Drill Bits, Rotary Drill Bits, & Gas Bags for Blasting. For any of our service don’t hesitate to make a call we are here to provide service to you. Australia Call (08) 9284 1106, South Africa (013) 246 1091. Visit: www.focusmining..com.au.