Old November 29th 18, 09:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Heavy_Duty_DTH_hammers_and_Bits_=E2=80=93_Focu s_Mining_Ser?=vices?=

Focus Mining Services offers a range of heavy duty DTH hammers to drill hole diameters ranging from 4½” to 10”. Our hammers are designed to offer maximum performance. All our heavy duty hammers are supplied with hard facing welding on the top sub, drive sub and reversible wear sleeve. All these additional features are to ensure our customers benefit from the extended life of the tool.