Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default stubby plus the works

nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 2018-04-29 11:06 AM, Electric Comet wrote:

nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

Also appears to include a deep hollowing system.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

I clicked on the link and more or less got nothing. It went to a Craigs List site but nothing on it. Does that mean the item has been removed and is no longer for sale? I'm not too familiar with how internet selling sites work.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article
" writes:
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

I clicked on the link and more or less got nothing. It went to a Craigs List site but nothing on it.
Does that mean the item has been removed and is no longer for sale? I'm not too familiar with how
internet selling sites work.

The norm in this situation is for the seller to delete the listing,
and then CL says "The Listing has been deleted by the poster."

It looks like this guy just gutted the ad 2 days ago. That keeps
the title, but makes the page otherwise worthless.

--
Drew Lawson | It's not enough to be alive