DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   stubby plus the works (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/609876-stubby-plus-works.html)

Electric Comet April 29th 18 06:06 PM

stubby plus the works

nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

Graham April 29th 18 06:49 PM

stubby plus the works

On 2018-04-29 11:06 AM, Electric Comet wrote:

nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

Also appears to include a deep hollowing system.

[email protected] May 3rd 18 10:58 PM

stubby plus the works

On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

I clicked on the link and more or less got nothing. It went to a Craigs List site but nothing on it. Does that mean the item has been removed and is no longer for sale? I'm not too familiar with how internet selling sites work.

Drew Lawson[_2_] May 4th 18 01:41 AM

stubby plus the works

In article
" writes:
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 12:06:57 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:
nice bowl lathe

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/tls...548260171.html

probably not a bad price for all that

I clicked on the link and more or less got nothing. It went to a Craigs List site but nothing on it.
Does that mean the item has been removed and is no longer for sale? I'm not too familiar with how
internet selling sites work.

The norm in this situation is for the seller to delete the listing,
and then CL says "The Listing has been deleted by the poster."

It looks like this guy just gutted the ad 2 days ago. That keeps
the title, but makes the page otherwise worthless.

--
Drew Lawson | It's not enough to be alive