DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tool Rests (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/607025-tool-rests.html)

Dr. Deb[_5_] March 15th 18 11:47 AM

Tool Rests

If any of you are looking for tool rests, you might give HF a call. The tool rests for their 14x36 lathe have a 1" post and are dirt cheap. I ordered several and cut two of them down to a 3" and 6" tool rest.

FWIW

Martin Eastburn April 5th 18 05:37 AM

Tool Rests

Wow - that is a good one. I have a 1" post and I hope they have curved
ones as well.
Martin