DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   two to choose from (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/601478-two-choose.html)

Electric Comet December 8th 17 09:02 PM

two to choose from

an nice looking nova with electronic speed control and outboard caps

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/t...400748472.html

the old sears roebuck dunlap looks nice but seems so limited

[email protected] December 8th 17 09:45 PM

two to choose from

On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 2:02:39 PM UTC-6, Electric Comet wrote:
an nice looking nova with electronic speed control and outboard caps

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/t...400748472.html

the old sears roebuck dunlap looks nice but seems so limited

The Nova looks like a good price. I'm not anywhere near Phoenix though.

Electric Comet December 9th 17 08:19 PM

two to choose from

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 12:45:57 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:

The Nova looks like a good price. I'm not anywhere near Phoenix
though.

seemed to be to me too

[email protected] December 10th 17 12:40 AM

two to choose from

" wrote:

The Nova looks like a good price. I'm not anywhere near Phoenix
though.

seemed to be to me too

Clicked the link and it is no longer there. Sold already? I said the price looked OK!!!!

Electric Comet December 11th 17 08:45 PM

two to choose from

On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 15:40:54 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:

Clicked the link and it is no longer there. Sold already? I said
the price looked OK!!!!

made a nice gift probably

either way a good deal