DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   how to remove upper-rear guard NOVA DVR to clean dust inside (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/598537-re-how-remove-upper-rear-guard-nova-dvr-clean-dust-inside.html)

Electric Comet October 20th 17 05:26 AM

how to remove upper-rear guard NOVA DVR to clean dust inside

On Thuu, 06 Oct 2017 22:44:02:22 GMT Manue Suaraez wrote:

I got the RPS state error 0
How do I remove the upper-rear guard? I removed the bolts but the
wheel is in my way...

i recall there is a nova user on here

Graham October 20th 17 05:38 AM

On 2017-10-19 10:26 PM, Electric Comet wrote:
On Thuu, 06 Oct 2017 22:44:02:22 GMT Manue Suaraez wrote:

I got the RPS state error 0
How do I remove the upper-rear guard? I removed the bolts but the
wheel is in my way...

i recall there is a nova user on here

I have a Galaxy but it's new and I have no intention of stripping it
down yet.

Electric Comet October 25th 17 07:17 PM

how to remove upper-rear guard NOVA DVR to clean dust inside

On Thu, 19 Oct 2017 22:38:41 -0600
graham wrote:

I have a Galaxy but it's new and I have no intention of stripping it
down yet.

that would be going too far to help someone out and would not expect
anyone would expect someone to do so on their behalf

thought there were several nova owners here