DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good work PSI! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/402109-good-work-psi.html)

Puckdropper[_2_] September 27th 16 06:01 PM

Good work PSI!

I called PSI about my chuck with the stuck screws, and found it was still
under warranty. They sent me a new set of travelers (the black things that
the jaws screw to), a set of screws, and a replacement jaw for one that got
banged up.

They really made it easy to get an important part of my lathe going again!

Puckdropper

Dr. Deb[_5_] September 28th 16 03:29 PM

Good work PSI!

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 12:02:12 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I called PSI about my chuck with the stuck screws, and found it was still
under warranty. They sent me a new set of travelers (the black things that
the jaws screw to), a set of screws, and a replacement jaw for one that got
banged up.

They really made it easy to get an important part of my lathe going again!

Puckdropper

Ain't it good when a plan comes together? :-)

Glad for you.