Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default teknatool parts update

Well, since I couldn't find any in a week, my wife found it in an
hour.. lol

They have 27 keeper plates in stock, minus the 3 she just ordered...

Thanks for the help, folks, I do appreciate it...
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Mac Davis wrote:
Well, since I couldn't find any in a week, my wife found it in an
hour.. lol

They have 27 keeper plates in stock, minus the 3 she just ordered...

Thanks for the help, folks, I do appreciate it...

Good for you! I still have to look up what a keeper plate is.

--
GW Ross

I'm weird, but around here it's barely
noticeable.