Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Nichols lathe for sale

On Thursday, July 26, 2001 at 10:10:58 AM UTC-4, Elvie Jackson wrote:
I have my Nichols lathe up for sale. If you know any one who is looking
for
a lathe that can turn 44" in diameter feel free to give them my number.
It
has a slip L bed that is about 8 ft long(26" over the bed and 44" over
the
gap). The gap is adjustible to about 35". There are extras to go with
the
lathe. Asking price 6500 dollars.

Thanks,
Elvie F. Jackson
919-832-5212

E-mail

I'm interested in the lathe if you still

Nichols lathe for sale [email protected] Woodturning 2 March 19th 19 04:29 PM
Lathe for sale cm Woodturning 1 November 26th 06 11:04 PM
Nichols lathe for sale Larry Osterman Woodturning 9 April 23rd 06 06:10 PM
lathe for sale Fred Warshofsky Woodturning 0 March 24th 06 09:31 PM
Lathe for sale Fred Warshofsky Woodturning 0 October 27th 05 09:58 PM