Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default manual for craftsman radial arm saw

On Monday, December 24, 2001 12:19:18 AM UTC-5, John Fuhrman wrote:
I am looking for a really old set of manauls for a Craftsman Radial Arm saw
Model 113.23300 that I got from my wife father when he passed away. This is
I believe to be a late 70's early 80's model saw and Sears does not have the
users manuals avaliable.

Does anyone out there have a set they would be willing to copy or scan and
send to me. I am willing to pay for material and mailing costs.

Thanks
John Fuhrman

i have this exact saw. mine was manufactured in 1/73, says so right on the information plate. I too am looking for a manual.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Saturday, June 28, 2014 2:17:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, December 24, 2001 12:19:18 AM UTC-5, John Fuhrman wrote:

I am looking for a really old set of manauls for a Craftsman Radial Arm saw

Model 113.23300 that I got from my wife father when he passed away. This is

I believe to be a late 70's early 80's model saw and Sears does not have the

users manuals avaliable.

Does anyone out there have a set they would be willing to copy or scan and

send to me. I am willing to pay for material and mailing costs.

Thanks

John Fuhrman

i have this exact saw. mine was manufactured in 1/73, says so right on the information plate. I too am looking for a manual.

and here is the website www.radialarmsawrecall.com/manuals.aspx
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 11:25:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

have you tried here?
http://vintagemachinery.org/home.aspx
I've found several old manuals here, including one for an old
Mongomery Wards RAS...

Old Craftsman Radial Arm Saw mcp6453[_2_] Woodworking 23 July 22nd 13 07:26 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw SBH Woodworking 27 January 22nd 08 03:09 PM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw ks Woodworking 22 April 11th 07 02:49 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw V Woodworking 7 January 10th 07 02:53 AM
Radial Arm Saw, Craftsman Booboo Woodworking 0 January 20th 05 08:53 PM