DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   manual for craftsman radial arm saw (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/372233-re-manual-craftsman-radial-arm-saw.html)

[email protected] June 28th 14 08:17 PM

manual for craftsman radial arm saw

On Monday, December 24, 2001 12:19:18 AM UTC-5, John Fuhrman wrote:
I am looking for a really old set of manauls for a Craftsman Radial Arm saw
Model 113.23300 that I got from my wife father when he passed away. This is
I believe to be a late 70's early 80's model saw and Sears does not have the
users manuals avaliable.

Does anyone out there have a set they would be willing to copy or scan and
send to me. I am willing to pay for material and mailing costs.

Thanks
John Fuhrman

i have this exact saw. mine was manufactured in 1/73, says so right on the information plate. I too am looking for a manual.

[email protected] June 28th 14 08:25 PM

and here is the website www.radialarmsawrecall.com/manuals.aspx

Mac Davis June 29th 14 03:20 AM

manual for craftsman radial arm saw

On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 11:25:16 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

have you tried here?
http://vintagemachinery.org/home.aspx
I've found several old manuals here, including one for an old
Mongomery Wards RAS...