DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Yandles show (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/369740-yandles-show.html)

Bowlauncher April 13th 14 11:31 AM

Yandles show

Thought the American on the Lie Neilson stand was very good ,but something seemed to be missing overall this year. Perhaps it is just me though what do others think. I bought a dovetail cutting jig what the hell does a wood turner need a dovetail jig for good job the missus wasn't there.

Stuart[_5_] April 13th 14 10:22 PM

Yandles show

In article ,
Bowlauncher wrote:
Thought the American on the Lie Neilson stand was very good ,but
something seemed to be missing overall this year. Perhaps it is just me
though what do others think. I bought a dovetail cutting jig what the
hell does a wood turner need a dovetail jig for good job the missus
wasn't there.

Too tied up with new grandson (our first grandchild, born March 10th) to
get down there this year, maybe next year.

--
Stuart Winsor