DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: LATHE & TOOLS (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/35821-fs-lathe-tools.html)

Lumberjack June 5th 04 03:06 PM

FS: LATHE & TOOLS

Guys i am getting out of the woodworking hobby. I have all my tools for
sale. Below is the auction link for my lathe & tools. I will be adding
others later so be sure to view my other items on ebay. Hope you get a good
deal.
thanks
Lumberjack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

LRod June 5th 04 03:26 PM

FS: LATHE & TOOLS

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:06:04 -0400, "Lumberjack"
wrote:

Guys i am getting out of the woodworking hobby. I have all my tools for
sale. Below is the auction link for my lathe & tools. I will be adding
others later so be sure to view my other items on ebay. Hope you get a good
deal.
thanks
Lumberjack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

What brand is it? Woodtek?

That may be important information to people.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Allyn Vaughn June 5th 04 03:48 PM

FS: LATHE & TOOLS

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:26:21 +0100, LRod
wrote:

snip

Lumberjack

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

What brand is it? Woodtek?

Looks like the Central Machinery model from Harbor Freight that
retails for $279.99.

Dennis W. Ewing Sr. June 5th 04 03:50 PM

FS: LATHE & TOOLS

This looks like the one I got from HF. Maybe he'll get lucky and get what he
wants if that is the case. Maybe it's a Griz but is sure looks like the HF
model. The buck brothers tools are not too good. wasted cash on a set that I
am replacing piece by piece with Crown. Of course that is what ebay is for.
I have made cash on stuff I was sure would never sell. I wish him luck.

--
Dennis W. Ewing Sr
210/653-1276

delete an r to reply

KB8QLR June 5th 04 09:00 PM

LATHE & TOOLS

I wonder if he checked the other lathes for auction on ebay? There are a ton
just like it and cheaper too.
Good luck lumberjack...you're gonna need it.

Brian In Hampton June 6th 04 06:11 PM

FS: LATHE & TOOLS

Same pic as the HF website......Brian