DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to Make a Native American Style Flute (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/35762-how-make-native-american-style-flute.html)

David Rivaldo May 23rd 04 01:44 PM

How to Make a Native American Style Flute

Greetings,
I thought I would share with you our website where you can buy an
instructional video on CD-ROM: "How to Make a Native American Style Flute"

www.flutemaking.com

Thank you for your time.

Dan Bollinger May 23rd 04 03:50 PM

How to Make a Native American Style Flute

Interestingly, the NA flute is carved, not turned. I do not believe NAs =
discovered the lathe, correct me if I'm wrong.=20

Greetings,
I thought I would share with you our website where you can buy an
instructional video on CD-ROM: "How to Make a Native American Style =

Flute"
=20
www.flutemaking.com
=20
Thank you for your time.
=20

Bruce Ferguson May 24th 04 06:15 AM

How to Make a Native American Style Flute

Wow, sounds like the comments made about turned bowls and the cost of wood
ones at Pick and Save
"Bart V" wrote in message
Wow, forty bucks for an instructional CD to make plastic recorder you
can buy in a music store for five bucks...
-
Check my most up to date email address at:
www.haruteq.com/contact.htm
banjo bridges, tabs, stained glass:
www.haruteq.com

**may your moments of need be met by moments of compassion**

N?TRB May 24th 04 10:53 PM

How to Make a Native American Style Flute

you might want to check out this site:

Dan Valleskey May 26th 04 03:11 PM

How to Make a Native American Style Flute

or check this.....

http://www.americansycamoreretreat.c...aking_2004.htm

-Dan V.