DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JJ's new hollowing system (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/35746-jjs-new-hollowing-system.html)

May 18th 04 10:04 PM

JJ's new hollowing system

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting with John Jordan and during the
conversation I inquired about the "new" hollowing system he makes..He
happened to have a set with him and I purchased it on the spot..That was a
couple of weeks ago and today was the first time I had a chance to use
them..All I can say is they are all John made them out to be, and maybe just
a little understated by him..I really love them and I believe it to be a
bargain at the price listed on his website...Great little tools and work
well in the stewart handle..Not affiliated with John in any way just like to
put in a good word when I stumble across something I consider to be really
good..Rick